IBAG has developed this Privacy Statement to explain how We collect, retain, process, share and transfer your Personal Data when you visit IBAG Website (the ”Website”). This Privacy Statement applies to your Personal Data when you visit Website.
What Personal Information does IBAG collect?
We collect your personal information, in order to provide and continually improve our services.
Here are the types of information we gather including but not limited the following:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to IBAG Services. Examples of what we collect: search for services; filing of forms, your name, address, phone number and email address. You can choose not to provide certain information.
- Automatic Information: we automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use IBAG Website such as :information about your use, including your interaction with content available through Our Website, we use other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses IBAG website and other content served by or on behalf of IBAG on other websites.
- Device information – this category includes your device’s type and model, system language, the device’s operating system (such as Android or iOS), mobile carrier name, mobile browsers installed on the device (such as Chrome or Safari), identifiers assigned to your device, such as MAC Address (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer).
- Location information – IBAG collects information about your general location (such as city and country), If you are using location services. In addition, Our Website may collect the precise location of your device (using GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth signals, Beacons signals and cell tower ids that can be used to derive or estimate precise location, or other geo-location data).
- Log information – this category includes the website you visited, start/stop time, time zone, and network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), and cookie information.
Why Do We collect and Retain Personal Data?
We use the data we collect for the following purposes:
- Fraud detection and prevention – identify invalid or incentivized clicks (or ad queries) and protect IBAG and our partners from fraudulent behavior;
- To manage risk and protect the Website and the Services. IBAG’s risk and fraud tools use personal data, device Information, technical usage data and geolocation information from Our Website to help detecting and preventing fraud and abuse of the Website and the services;
- Marketing purpose and communicating with You about IBAG Services. We may also process your personal data to uniquely tailor the marketing content and certain services or Website experiences to better match your interests on IBAG Site and other third-party websites;
- Managing our business needs, such as monitoring, auditing, researching, analyzing User’s behavior, in order to maintain, protect, and improve Our services and Website and develop new services, also to ensure that our technologies function properly;
- Enforcing our policies and resolving disputes and to defend our interests before court, law enforcement authorities, or any other regulatory governmental bodies;
- In compliance with the applicable law or legal obligations to which we are subjects;
- Responding to your requests, for example to contact you about a question You submitted to Our customer service team;
- In certain cases, proving your consent;
- to support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
We retain Personal Data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law.
What about Cookies:
Web pages on this Website may contain cookies or related technology; to facilitate your experience with this Website. Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s Internet browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not provide your email address. We may also collect information on which web pages you visited, the links you click on and other actions you take while on our Website. We only obtain this information when you choose to provide it to the Website.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unlawful access to your data.
Subject to the conditions prescribed in applicable laws, you have the right: to request from us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to update or erase your personal data or stop using it for direct marketing purposes.
Changes to This Policy:
If you do not accept any changes made to this policy, please discontinue use of the website.
If you have questions regarding this Policy or about the IBAG’s privacy practices, please contact us by email or write us at:
International Business Associates Group for Money Transfer Services (IBAG)
Galleria 40 Unit no. 402/403 4th floor, West Tour, Crazy Water ِ Axis, El Sheikh Zayed,
P.O 50, Giza Governorate, Egypt